Friday, October 10, 2008


8:17pm - I've been working long hours lately. Isn't there a recession on? I'm glad to be working, believe me, but it's Friday night, I did 12-14 hour days all week, and I know that if I was at home I'd just be bumming around online anyway, but boy do I wish I was on my couch instead of at this desk. It's probably like this in all industries, but I am definitely in a "hurry up and wait" field. I don't know which is worse. 2hr 27min to go. Maybe I will watch some TV.

8:19pm - Update: OMG I have cable in my office!

9:09pm - Felt guilty about watching TV when everyone else is scrambling. Although I don't have cable at home so this is kind of my only time to watch VH1. T minuse 49 minutes.

1 comment:

Marie Reed said...

It looks like the letter Z on the ground! Zorro left his mark!