Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One of my best friends is getting married. I know it makes me a freak, but I'm really excited to be a bridesmaid! To be able to stand up with someone I care about while she marries the man she loves; I consider it an honor.

The only problem: the shoes.

I never learned how to walk properly in heels. Instead of looking glamorous, I look like I'm desperately trying not to fall down, kind of like when you're walking on ice. I tried to get ones that aren't too high, but I'm still worried.

I don't want to take a tumble down the aisle! 

7 comments:

Kris McCracken said...

Don't worry, I can't walk in high heels either! ;)

Virginia said...

EVery night when you get home, put those cute silver sandals on and just wear em all over the house doing whatever. I hope the wedding isn't this weekend or you may have to wear em to bed!!! Practice, practice, practice. In no time you will be a pro and gliding down the isle. We need a picture of you in those fab shoes!

Wayne said...

Me either. But my calves look great in them.

• Eliane • said...

Virginia is right: you need to wear them at home, to get to your mailbox, to buy milk, ... First you will feel more confortable walking in them and second, you will feel more confortable wearing them on your friend's big day.

Marie Reed said...

The last time I wore heels was to a New Year's party! I ended up just walking around barefoot the whole night;)

Unknown said...

They don't look that high. As Virginia said, just keep wearing them. I'm sure it'll please your hubby/boyfriend anyway, as every woman knows men love girls in sexy shoes.

Ming the Merciless said...

Well, time to start practicing.

Wear the heels at home, every day. :-)

Thank God, I'm a man!